Meet your doctors
GUILLERMO RODRIGUEZ / D.M.D
- Florida Dental License: DN 13312
- Harvard Medical School Postgraduate Association Member since 2006.
- University of Florida CE on Endodontics 1996.
- D.M.D. University of Puerto Rico Medical Science Campus: 1988-1992.
- Bachelor in Science: University of Puerto Rico: 1983-1988 Cum Laude.
- Bachelor in Biology: University of Puerto Rico: 1983-1988 Cum Laude.
- Director Dental Total Miami
- Lindsey Hopkins Dental CLinic; Offering endodontic services to unprivileged population
- Over 500 hours of COntinuing Dental Education on the latest dental technology including Laser Treatment.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Member 2006
- Dade County Dental Research Clinic; 1996
- Florida Donated Dental Services; Volunteer provider of donated dental
services to thw geriatric population.
- Dr Mark Stevens: University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Surgery, Division of Oral and Maxiliiofacial Surgery 5000 University Drive Coral Gables, FL. 33146 Phone: 305-256-5270
Dr. Rodriguez is an amazing dentist. I have been going to Dental Total for years. The office is spotless and modern. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Rodriguez and his staff make going to the dentist a pleasant experience. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I have known and been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for a long time. Practically our entire family go to him for our dental care. He and his staff are wonderful! Recently, my husband had to have dental surgery and we are very pleased with Dr. Velasco who did the procedure at Gables Smiles. I recommend this office highly!